Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tinky's Law: Once you see food, DON'T LET IT GO!!!!!
Hello everybody! Its been a while since I blogged because it was the weekend! Mmm..It was very hot for the past few days, so our fur is growing darker. But Mommy says its okay, I'm still the cutest hammy around! Yesterday there was lightning and thunder too!! It was loud, and mommy woke up to check on me and Pookie, but we were both too busy playing to notice anything!!! Mommy let the both of us climb around in her bed, and as usual, there were many fun things she left there for us....

Pookie exploring the toilet roll!! Go in Pookie!


Me in my mommy's bag...can you see my tail?

Mommy also says that shes really proud of Pookie, because shes pretty much toilet trained now! I'm toilet trained too!! Mommy, are you proud of me?

No comments: