Monday, June 18, 2007

Copied & Pasted from Rara Mommy's Main Blog....


MEET POOKIE!

I hate it when this happens. I hate it when my plans go all haywire. Its so stressful on me. I don’t want to say too much, its too tiring, but Tinky is actually a guy (stupid pet shop guy) and now I got him a girlfriend, called Pookie. But anyway, due to emotional reasons that I cannot really put down in words, I will still continue to treat Tinky like a female. Not like it makes a difference to him/her, not like I put Tinky in a pink lacy tutu and make her learn ballet. Not like Tinky really understands what I am talking about. I just want to love Tinky like I have always done.


After a gazillion thoughts and deliberations, I think I will still keep Tinky and Pookie (I call her Pooks for short heh) at home…and when Pookie has kids, I will keep a pair and keep them in office. I don’t really want to put the hammies thru the torture of having to move around from place to place all the time, so I would rather give up my time to look at them in office (since for them, they are usually sleeping in the day) and spend a bit more effort to play with them at night. Besides, this is all temporary since I AM going to get married so I will sooner or later have to move in with my hubby and when I do, I will have much more time to play with them in the evenings instead of having to reach home at like 10+ every night.

Therefore, Tinky will continue blogging, but I dont know how exactly I'll do it yet. I'll need to muddle along a bit..... If i accidentally call him Princess, well...i dont think it matters, cos whats most impt is that Tinky is given 100% of the love.

I just want to love Pookie, and love Tinky even more. =(

- Rara

No comments: