Monday, June 11, 2007

Much better now

I'm staying away from the tape this time!

Thanks everyone for their concern for me. Thank you Godma Tinky, Grandpa CT, Uncle Taupok. Auntie Dinky... I am feeling much better now. I was feeling better quite early, after Mommy gave me some vitamins and lots of fresh water and lots and lots of food. I wanted to blog but mommy said no, because i needed to rest. I ran around alot to prove i was ok, so mommy let me blog.

Fell asleep from all that digging

Mommy just cleaned my cage. She put me in my temporary cage which I like because she scattered food all around and I have alot of fun digging through to find the food. But it was too tiring and I also have been running around all morning so I fell asleep in the corner. Auntie TS says I sleep funny, but its a cute funny so I don't care. I just checked my cage and everything is in place. Inspection Passed, Mommy!

No comments: