Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mommy's hands are too small to grab all of me!

Yesterday Mommy brought me out with Auntie TS, to see my Godma Tinky and Grandpa CT. Mommy and Auntie TS were so violent that they broke a part of my cage! so they had to buy me a new extension. Its lots bigger so i have more room to play. I like it!

There were soo many people there, and they were all looking at me! But I am a brave hammy, so I was not scared. I ran around the cage to show them how active I was, but after a while, I fell asleep! And these people kept knocking on my cage to wake me up, which is so rude! I asked mommy why people are so silly, she told me that they just want to see me because I'm so cute. Is it wrong to be cute??? Anyway, she also said that she will knock them on the head the next time they try to knock on my cage while i am sleeping. Yay!



Auntie TS fed me some Milkshake yesterday too. It smelt really nice, because there was some coffee inside it. But after I drank it, I could not sleep and made alot of noise the whole night, and mommy woke up a few times too...sorry mommy...maybe next time I will just drink the normal Milkshake.

No comments: