Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PEEKABOOOOO
Today is tiring! Mommy put me with Pookie as usual, but Pookie was no fun, and kept squeaking at me. Mommy scolded me for bugging her...whats bugging? I am not a bug, and I dont have any bugs!!!!

Pookie says HELLO!
Mommy says that Pookie is becoming a good girl because she doesnt not bite as much anymore. Thats good! But shes still too small to get to run around on the bed like I do. Mommy allows me to run around by myself now, but I am clumsy and sometimes I fall down...but its okay because I know mommy will pick me up immediately and put me back on the bed!



Vodka is too busy to care....

Mommy showed me a picture of Vodka today! Hes such a big hammy now! But Auntie TS says that he and Peanut are smelly hammies...not like me and pookie! we are clean hammies, because mommy washes our cages every week and cleans out our bedding every few days! A hammy in a clean home is a very happy hammy!!!




No comments: