Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm too Fat!


My mommy just came back from vacation and is complaining that I am too fat. She calls me solid and fat. Wow that sounds cool. She says honey sticks and oily nuts are evil, but I don't see why they are evil. I can bully them all the time, and they just sit around waiting to be chewed. Thats not evil, thats just stupid. But now she gives me lots of veggies like corn and asparagus and lettuce which I like very much so I am a happy hammy.

Mommy says I must be slimmer so that I can get a boyfriend. I didn't want a boyfriend at first, but mommy says I get to meet him first and decide if I like him before she brings him home, so I'm cool with that. But he should like me for who I am right? Why should I slim down for him. I am a princess, he should be honored.


No comments: