Friday, July 27, 2007

TRANSFORMED!

After I took this picture, I tried to jump and fell into a plastic container. 10 points!

I'm a transformer!!!! I'm now a brown hammy, and I think I make a wonderful brown hammy! no more strange spots all over my fur, just lots of brown and brown and more brown!! Mommy says I'm beaaaauutiful now, and I agree =D

Recently mommy's been flipping me around and pressing me on my tummy. She says shes trying to test my peepee for sugar. Mommy, pee pee should go into the toilet, not anywhere else. I don't want to peepee on you!! She says she wants to bring me to the vet to do some tests, and also cos I got a lump near my eye. Mommy hasn't brought me out for a long time so i think it will be fun... I wonder if vets are good to eat?



Hi people!! *waves* I'm Pookie, or Pooks, as mommy likes to call me. I'm Tinky's friend, and we met at the pet shop, on the first day i arrived! I like living here cos I have my own giant wheel, and bed, and chews, and toilet, and even a slippy slide!! Noone to snatch for toys with me!! Except Tinky, who only comes to visit for a while everyday. Mommy feeds me and noone will fight with me for food. I also get to bully Tinky from time to time cos hes such a teddy bear =D

No comments: