Wednesday, July 4, 2007


Chilling out beside the food plate


Pookie in her newly "renovated" home (change of furniture!)

Ooooh look the floor is so far away!

Mommy was tired and she didn't help me post! Hmph. Mommy, don't you know that many people are waiting for me to blog?

Mommy gave both me and Pookie new toys so that we will not be too bored inside our cages. She washed our cages on sunday then gave us our toys. Mine is two cubes (will put pictures next time) but I don't like it much. It can't be eaten anyway! Pookie gets the platform and the mushroom house instead of the slide she used to have.

We're very excited about all the new toys! It can get quite boring to be a hammy when you see the same thing all the time, so we're happy hamsters.

Yesterday mommy let me and pookie run on her bed at the same time, but not for long because she says we run too fast and she cannot keep up with watching us! Haha silly mommy.

No comments: