Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who says you need food pictures to be cute! Look at me@_@
Errr..oops I fell asleep in the toilet. *MOMMY! Change picture!*

Presenting...Pookie and the Pumpkin Seed! (Ok so maybe you DO need food to make the picture cute)

Mommy told Tinky that Vodka is now living on her table, where Tinky used to stay. Tinky says he misses auntie TS, Vodka and Peanut and Ballsy and Tikus, But I think he still prefers being at home with me! I dont like Vodka though. Hes a monster. Mommy should not let a monster stay on her table! The last time he scared me so much i nearly fainted!!!! But hes really handsome though =P


Vodka cleaning himself while sitting on mommy.


Vodka being his monster self and biting mommy's belt...now its spoilt! Mommy says Auntie wendy is going to kill her now. Poor mommy! Don't die!!!! Who will feed us and give us baths if you die.

1 comment:

kisetsu said...

Awwww. This is soooo cute. Your little hammies have million of expressions. :)